Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, I know that I have been a bit lax in my contributions to the site, here...but it has been a tad bit busy around these parts. The 'rents have come and gone...and the visit was great. We had a wonderful time playing cards, visiting the new and improved Camden city Aquarium, going to the Art Museum, and eating, eating, eating!!! It really was grand to have the family (although we were missing Aaron, Liz, and Emma) out for the holidays. Who knows where we will end up next year! :) Only time will tell!

Last night, we went to the waterfront to watch the fireworks. They were beautiful, although I should have taken earplugs...holy LOUD! :) Tonight, we are just relaxing at home enjoying Chuck's last few days off and getting ready to head back to the grindstone! We hope that everyone across the nation had a fun and safe holiday season. See you all soon!!

No comments: