Well...it has certainly been an interesting September so far!!! I have been busy at school with many, many things going on. I am taking two grad classes at Temple and teaching a full schedule, so it has been an adjustment (that I am still making) to the life of a student again! :) All in all, things are good though. I am enjoying the courses that I am taking and my own classes seem to be going pretty well so far.
Yesterday was the LiveStrong Challenge ride. It was really great. The weather was perfect, the course was difficult but fun, and we had a great time. It felt so good to be involved in an event like that, and I hope to do it again next year with the 'rents!!! Some friends took photos, so I hope to get a hold of copies soon and post them. All I know is that I was in bed and asleep by 9:30 last night and did NOT want to get up this morning! :)
Saturday was Chuck's birthday, so we had a nice dinner and birthday cake...so it was a nice day for him! I have to get to class...I'll post more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment