Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Brian's Show
I tested out the new Canon at Brian Seymour's most recent show at the Tin Angel on Thursday night. As usual, Brian's show was great. It's always so interesting to see him at work everyday and then watch him turn into a rock star on stage! :) I had a lovely dinner with my friend, Whitney and then we headed upstairs to the show. I attempted some shots of him on stage. It was tough as I was not fully prepared for how the camera would function in near darkness...but I think some of the shots came out pretty cool. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the night.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment