Thursday, April 01, 2010

Greentree

Tonight was my first stop at Greentree for the 2010 season! It was a pretty good night to hit the roads over there, with a huge group of guys and a reasonable number of women in the pack (Dana, Barb, me, Kacey, Tricia, and a few other women that I didn't know). It was pretty fast - averaging around 25 or 26 for the night, and things were REALLY smooth and REALLY controlled. I was surprised that I felt so good out there and stayed in the whole time. Last year, my first visit to Greentree was less than stellar, but this is a new year - and I'm liking it so far!

Earlier this morning, I hit the Gladwyne route with Sara. I was trying out my new Specialized shoes and sunglasses....they ROCK! I had to move my cleats once because I found that I was pedaling with my toes and my calves were about to explode, but once I fixed the cleat position, the shoes felt wonderful. They were great again tonight at Greentree, so I am REALLY happy with my new Sponsor Swag! Thanks Mike and Specialized for keeping us looking sweet and riding fast! :)

No comments: