Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coooool weather

So, I am certainly not ready for summer to be over. I'm not particularly ready to go back to work, to lose daylight hours, or to prep for snow...but, the cooler weather that we're having today does make me excited for one thing...HALLOWEEN!!!!!


With the temps currently sitting at 70 degrees, all I can think about it Halloween movie night, decorating the house with Halloween villages and cobwebs, and dressing up like something fun! Halloween is the BEST holiday. The only time when you can just completely act like a goofball and pretend to be something you aren't...in public!

We haven't chosen a movie night movie yet, so if you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comments section! ;) I'm leaning towards something on the scary/funny side like "How to Be a Serial Killer" or "Rocky Horror Picture Show," but I'm sure that the man will have other plans!

So...enjoy the end of summer, folks....and start planning your costumes now! :)

No comments: