My mom reads my blog. Wanna know how I know this? I got an email this morning that said, "What's with your blog? Been waiting for some stories!!!" Well, we can't possibly let down the mom, now can we?
So...here's what we've been up to.
Halloween preparations....
Of course, the Halloween preparations have been underway for some time now. We went pumpkin shopping a few weeks ago. I crafted some new homemade Halloween decorations with some inspiration from my sister-in-law Cheryl. Finally, Sara and I worked on carving the pumpkins the other night. We made a spooky spider and a kurious kitty pumpkin and I even carved an owl into a fake pumpkin! Sweet.
Chuck and I went to the zoo. He posed with a monkey - I was one.

Just today, we visited the mother-in-law. Well, actually, we visited her puppies. See, of the 9 dogs that she currently has, the smallest of them became pregnant by the newest addition to the household. Now the poor, tiny Rootie Toot is going to have SIX puppies! That's right, I said SIX! Holy Shamolies! These puppies must be so tiny...we'll find out soon, she's due to have them as early as Monday. Groovy.
No comments:
Post a Comment