Saturday, December 17, 2011

Who Would You Invite?

OK - in the spirit of Christmas wishes...here is a list of 10 living people that I would invite to Holiday Dinner.  I should note that regardless of how much of a jerk-wad these folks might be in real life, they would be well-behaved, loquacious, and friendly at my dinner party!!

The Blogess - she's just waaay too awesome to not invite.  Plus, her blog post inspired this blog post...it's the least that I can do!

Haruki Murakami - I'd probably have to invite an interpreter - but I'm just going to count them as one person.

Bernie Eisel - he rides a bike (very fast) and is a lover of art and literature...how could I NOT invite him?

Jasper Johns - he is one of my favorite artists and one of the last surviving members of the Abstract Expressionist movement.

John Cleese - there must be some humor at the event...other than my crappy jokes.

The Edge - he just seems like a very intriguing individual...

Michelle Obama - she's hip, she's classy, she's awesome!

Simon Tofield - we're the crazy cat people...he simply MUST get an invitation!!

Mary T. Meagher - one of the most amazing butterflyers of all time.

Matthew Gray Gubler - he just rocks...

That's it.  Okay, so, who is bringing the dip?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warren Buffet
Yvonne Strahovski
Pele
Billy Gibbons
Nelson Mandela
Stan Lee
Danny DeVito
Norah Jones
Zach Levi
James Paterson

Choppah said...

Excellent choices...I especially like that you've invited "Chuck" and "Sarah!" ;)