Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Still Here

Well...mostly.

I've been so busy since returning from Wyoming.  I got back and jumped right into prepping for classes and revising my dissertation chapter.  Both things are going amazingly well and I'm planning to have the chapter in my advisor's hands by Saturday!  That way, I can enjoy the evening with my teammates without thinking about what I *should* be doing!  :)

Even though I have been insanely busy, I am also pretty insanely content.  The visit out west was fantastic.  I completely understand how my family fell in love with Sheridan and the Big Horns.  I would LOVE to move out there - if anyone knows of a well-paying job for an art historian in Sheridan or its surrounding areas, let me know!  ;)

I did some major bonding with Eloise...which was incredible.  She is a pretty amazing little person and hearing her scream "SAWAH" every time I call now is pretty sweet.  It means so much to me that I got to spend so much time with her and I hope that it happens over and over.


So...a few more photos from the trip for you to check out.  I'm putting together a book and will be having another show at Still Waters this late winter/spring, so...come out and buy some of these things, already!!  ;)









No comments: