Friday, August 11, 2006

The 'Rents are Coming!!!

So...I have been frantically cleaning my house because my parents are coming to visit! :) It's always nice to have an excuse to clean the inside of the fridge or get all those dust bunnies out from underneath the bed! :) It's very exciting to have them coming out to visit...plus, my dad built me an incredibly beautiful wine/liquor cabinet and they are driving it out. I cannot wait to get it out here, finish it off with a beautiful stain, and put it in our dining room! Hooray! Of course, I also am very excited to have my mom and dad out to visit! It's going to be so nice to have them here to do fun things and just have a great time. It's too bad that Chuck is down at the shore, but I think we'll manage to get down there for a day or two to visit!

Other than cleaning, I have been riding and running every day and trying to finish off a paper that I am working on for the Fall semester. I have about 12 pages written so far, and I'm shooting for around 15....so I am almost there. Plus, I think that the 12 I have so far are good pages, not crap...so that's a plus! In fact, I'm going to get back to work on that now instead of procrastinating by posting on here! :)

No comments: