Thursday, October 19, 2006

No Excuses!

Absolutely no excuses for my lack of posting! I can give you a list...working 2 13 hour days a week, ususally working 8 the other three days. Weekends being taken up by trips, homework, and housework. Getting MONO! Yes, somehow I got myself a case of the sickies and was daignosed with mono. Funny that the day before the doctor went over my labs, I ran a great 5 miles on the road!?! Who knows...

Anyway, a lot has been going on with me...many things are good...

I have been accepted to be a part of a faculty/student Spring Break trip to Merida Mexico. Woo Hoo!! Spring BREAK!!! I have never gone away on Spring Break, so I'm excited to be heading somewhere warm...even if I am going as a teacher! :)

I was accepted as a part of a new NEH program for next Spring/Summer. It will be a 20 day long workshop dealing with the cross-cultural influences of east and west. Should be very cool.

While this one is not in the bag, I hope to be racing with a local women's bike team for next year. I have a few more steps to go through in order to determine my place on the team, but I will definitely be decked out in pink and yellow next year and riding with a team! I'll post more when I know the facts! :)

Other than that...work and school are going well. Only a few more semesters of busting my hump and all I have to do is write a book! :) HA! Then I will be a Doctor! Interesting...

No comments: