I have been a pretty busy young lady! The semester has begun...my classes have met once so far...second meeting is today. So far, they seem to be pretty great. The students seem interested and involved, the classes should really come along nicely, I hope! I have some challenges ahead of me...like the 25 page research paper for Dr. Gold's class, but I am thinking positive and feeling good about all of it!
Chuck and I were down at the beach over this past weekend so that he and Reuter and Barry could do the Polar Bear Plunge! I will post photos as soon as I download them :) Fortunately for them, the real cold (and snow) held off until yesterday, so it was actually in the 50s over the weekend when they did this. Although the ocean temp was only in the high 40s. They dove in and actually rode a few waves before coming back to the beach. Chuck was bright red from head to toe when he got out! Crazy! I stood on the beach with Reuter's girlfriend and laughed at them, while taking a video, of course! You can actually see footage from it on the Cape May County Herald Newspaper site.
Crazy boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment