Friday, January 19, 2007

The Wilders

Lucky for me...Chuck is much more attentive to certain parts of the newspaper than I am! Tonight, as he is reading the paper he says, "The Wilders are going to be in Philly?" And I say, "WHAT?!?! When?!" Turns out, they are playing a small theater venue in a city called Sellersville, which is about a 45 min to an hour drive from here. For those of you unfamiliar with the Wilders, please click HERE to find out more! For those of you who do know of them, you know how much they ROCK! :) After a lot of pleading, and the recruitment of my friend Whitney to go along, looks like Chuck and I will be attending the show. In an additional twist, the Wilders are going to be performing at my sister's wedding in September...so that's also pretty cool! Can't wait to see them...I'll post some photos if I can take pics!

YEE-HAW! :)

No comments: