Anyway, here are the little munchkins. This is Emma. What a HAMBONE! She is really a big giant goofball, and we all love her for it! She's a precocious little monster, with a vocab as big as those brown saucer eyes!
Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Family photos!
So, here are the pics of my brother's two dumplings! I'm so glad that he finally sent me some new photos! Bless your heart, Aaron the Baron! :) I won't say anything like "It's ABOUT TIME" or "What took you so long?!" Oh...wait a minute, did I just say those things? hmmmmm......
Anyway, here are the little munchkins. This is Emma. What a HAMBONE! She is really a big giant goofball, and we all love her for it! She's a precocious little monster, with a vocab as big as those brown saucer eyes!
And then there's the little man...Noah. I have just been a sucker for this guy since he was born. He's always smiling and just having a great time. And he gets into EVERYTHING! He loves the telephone, although he still won't talk on it - he's just now realizing that he can say hi into the phone and that you will hear him! :)



Anyway, here are the little munchkins. This is Emma. What a HAMBONE! She is really a big giant goofball, and we all love her for it! She's a precocious little monster, with a vocab as big as those brown saucer eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment