My dad and I share music. Sometimes, we introduce one another to interesting new things that we both enjoy. Other times, I try to get him to listen to things like Biffy Clyro and he's less than impressed! ;) Recently, I've been having New Music Appreciation with a few friends...they have introduced me to some wickedly awesome stuff that has been on repeat in my house for the past couple of days. If these were records (and, by records, of course, I mean actual vinyl), they would be wearing out already!
So...in the hopes of spreading musical joy to the few folks out there who read this stuff. Thanks to "Incline" and "Badger" for expanding my musical vocabulary! Enjoy...
4 comments:
crap,crap, mega crap
Oh, my dear Anonymous Husband...you are lucky that you are so cute. I can forgive your pitiful taste in music!! ;) xoxo
I'm kinda hooked on that first one.
Ze Bolt - have you heard the rest of the album? Amazing. This guy has some SERIOUS talent!
You should check out the performances he did on Jimmy Kimmel Live - really great!
Post a Comment