Wednesday, December 17, 2014

One Year Anniversary Gift

December 12th was the one year anniversary of my surgery.

I feel great.

I know how lucky I am.  I was lucky that my injury was operable.  I was lucky that one of the best spinal surgeons in the nation is 20 minutes away.  I was lucky that I knew the right questions to ask, the right people to ask, and that I tried everything I could before going in for surgery.  I am lucky that the surgery was a success.

Am I perfect today?  No... but I'm pretty daggon close!

So, in honor of a great 2014 and in the optimistic light of an even more spectacular 2015, Mr. Porkchop let me splurge a bit on this...




She's a beautiful 2015 S-Works Amira!  I'm so happee!!

I picked her up today and immediately got out on the road for a 2.5 hour windy ride.  It was glorious. She has yet to be named... I'm currently taking suggestions and waiting for her to let me know what she likes to be called.  But, I'm just so thrilled with her.

Here's to a fantastic 2015!

No comments: