Sunday, November 05, 2017

Wait... What Happened???

WTF?

No, seriously... WTF??  When did it stop being summer?  When did it become November?

Because... for serious...

It's NOVEMBER!!  What the hell happened to my life that I've not posted on here since August?

Well, let's see... the semester began and I've been utterly swamped with work.  Our free time and weekends have been taken up by weddings, trips to Sleepy Hollow (spooooooky), concerts, conferences, and other family fun events.  I suppose the best option here is my standard photo montage of our last couple of months.  So... without further ado... and in no particular order...


 Kaleo at the Tower Theater - by far one of the best shows I've seen to date.


 Little Brother-In-Law's wedding.


 Bathroom renovation!

Sick kitty post surgery (POOR BABY!!!!)... she's much better now!  THANK GOODNESS!!

 Bastille at the Filmore.


Met some famous people at Heroes and Villains in NJ.




Spent a sunny day with Ms. Bubbles... the coolest shelter dog.





Sleepy Hollow Pumpkin Blaze.  Totally rad.

 Spooky Cemetery Tour!!

 Mom and Dad at the Rodin Museum!


Little Sister-In-Law got married, too.

That brings us to early November.  I'm tired, but happy.  Exhausted, but optimistic.  Looking forward to the end of 2017 and the start of a new year.  

No comments: