Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Friday, May 05, 2006
3 Days to Go
Only three days until I leave for Turkey! Wow...I'm pretty excited, but there is so much to do between now and then that I have a feeling it's really going to fly by these last few days. Today is the last day of finals...Chuck and I are going to head down to the beach for the night so that we can celebrate our anniversary (which is Monday...the day I leave). Sunday is the graduation ceremony, so we'll be at that all day...and then at a department party afterward. Then, it's Monday! Wow again. I think that I have everything that I am going to need for the trip...including some Tums...just in case! :) Well...that's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn, not enough time...
Dave just gave me the entire October 25, 2005 show from the Palace. Your boys in rare form that night. Buzz me when you get home, I'll send it along to you.
Post a Comment