So, here she is...new and improved! Athena got her new pink bar tape the other day along with a brief tightening of bolts, lugnuts, and other fittings. She is now set and ready for her first race next weekend! I just hope that we have better weather than they are predicting for tomorrow morning (snow!!!!). She's really a Sturdy Girl bike now, considering that the team colors are pink, yellow, and blue. She doesn't have the blue, but she is ROCKIN' the pink and yellow! I must say that we look pretty awesome riding in a group with our kicking jerseys and pink tape! Athena is totally pumped (no tire pressure pun intended) for her first big race, as am I. She's not nearly as nervous as me, so I'm hoping that her chilled attitude rubs off! :) I'll ceratinly have a race update for y'all after the day ends. Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Sturdy Bar Tape!
So, here she is...new and improved! Athena got her new pink bar tape the other day along with a brief tightening of bolts, lugnuts, and other fittings. She is now set and ready for her first race next weekend! I just hope that we have better weather than they are predicting for tomorrow morning (snow!!!!). She's really a Sturdy Girl bike now, considering that the team colors are pink, yellow, and blue. She doesn't have the blue, but she is ROCKIN' the pink and yellow! I must say that we look pretty awesome riding in a group with our kicking jerseys and pink tape! Athena is totally pumped (no tire pressure pun intended) for her first big race, as am I. She's not nearly as nervous as me, so I'm hoping that her chilled attitude rubs off! :) I'll ceratinly have a race update for y'all after the day ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck at your first race!! Have fun and be careful!
Post a Comment