On to Saturday! Saturday morning was the Individual Time Trial. I had several teammates compete in this event. Dana was the highest finsiher, coming in 6th out of 40 women! Leah, Dee Anne, Marianna, Jody, Jenny, and Bonnie also rocked the house! It was fun to watch them start and finish in front of the museum. Great job ladies!
We then did a nice ride out through Lower Merion. On our way out through Manayunk, the Specialized guys were out with Demo bikes, so Luly, Leah, and I test rode a few machines. I rode the S-Works Tarmac. Holy Moly! GREAT BIKE! Takes hills like they are nothing, and really flew over the cobbles. Really nice ride.
Finally, on Sunday morning, I found myself standing on Lemon Hill. This was my first time at the pro-race, so I was really excited to watch these great guys and girls take on this course. I'm sure it was a great time at the Wall, but I thought that Lemon hill was really the place to be!
Slipstream-Chipolte team in their rockin' ARGYLE jerseys take the field up the hill...trying to catch a breakaway.
Here's J.J. Haedo!
I was rooting for him from the start...and he ended up winning!
GO CSC!! :)
For more photos from the Time Trial and the Race...click on the Our Photos link and check out the Philly Pro Race Folder! Fun times!


No comments:
Post a Comment