Isn't it hilarious when a cartoon reflects exactly how you feel or the life that you live?! This one did it for me. In the new milennium of Stuff (with a capital S), I often find myself feeling very old and old fashioned. Longing for the days when people wrote letters instead of blogs (yes, I know...the IRONY), when they had private conversations with their friends in their bedrooms rather than the bedroom linen section at Bed, Bath and Beyond, when you could ask someone directions on the street without waving your hand in front of their face first to make them turn off their iPod! Granted, I am as equally guilty of these things as the next guy - well, maybe not the private convo at BB&B, but that's hardly the point!
BUT...one thing I am NOT guilty of, is the TV, Video Gaming console, got to have the best High Definition, BlueRay disc capable, mambo jambo stuff! We have a 31 inch, analog console TV that takes up 6 cubic feet of space in the corner of our living room. And, GASP, it's not even a flat screen! Oh, the HUMANITY! This, I think, is why I found this Betty cartoon so hilariously funny! I hope that you all out there enjoy it, too!!!

Happy Shopping to all of you still out there ransacking the shelves for your loved ones! Best of luck and may you find all that you're looking for!
No comments:
Post a Comment