It's currently about 20 minutes to 4 o'clock. My parents should be boarding a plane in Detroit in about 1 1/2 hours and landing in Philly in roughly 3 hours. Now, the waiting game begins.
See, my house is clean, the bedroom is ready for guests, and all the other preparations are done. Now, I find myself pacing around looking for something else to do to pass the time (hence, the blogging).
I'm very excited for them to arrive. It's always such a great time when they're here. We'll have a few days of just Sarah and the 'Rents time while Chuck finishes up his week at school. We might try to get over to the Museum to see the Renoir show, or maybe just sit around and bake cookies and get some last minute shopping done. Whatever we decide to do, it will be lots of fun to have them here.
I'll be posting some top secret photos soon. They're top secret because I can't give away Chuck and my big surprise until my parents get here. You'll just have to wait! :)
Thanks to Luly and George for an excellent ride yesterday. It was really nice to get outside on the bike for a change. Riding that trainer is NO fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment