Thursday, November 20, 2008

Exams - Day Two

My friend Alejandra told me that today's exam would be fun. Ha, yeah, right, I was thinking. Really? It was fun! It was such a joy to delve into the things that I am most passionate about. images of children, photography, the way in which scholars have addressed the issues of death in the photographic medium...way fun.

It was hard, don't get me wrong, but at least I felt like I knew what to say and how to say it. It felt far more comfortable and *known* than Tuesday's material.

Well...that's it. For now. I wait until early next week to find out if I passed the written components. If the answer is yes, it's on to the oral. To be honest, I'm not sure if I passed Tuesday's test. Now, I just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I have the perfect diversion so that I am not thinking about it too much...my BIKE! That's right folks, my butt is riding my bike this weekend. Oh, I just can't wait! :)

No comments: