Well, I have reviewed. I have eaten a nice, yummy dinner. I have had some Stress Relief tea and some Chamomile to help me sleep. I have packed up my bag with goodies to snack on, things to put on the desk to make me think happy thoughts, and the first set of books to be returned to the library!
It's now 10pm. My exam starts in 11 hours. I'm not the least bit sleepy (gee, that's a surprise), but I am going to try to go to bed before 11pm.
Thanks to all of you who have sent me well wishes, happy thoughts, good karma, and giant care packages. It means a lot to know that so many of you are with me in spirit.
I just hope that the Fates have me in their "good graces" column.
Big Sigh, that's it...Here it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment