So, we headed out to the Nissan dealership just after he got home from work. Sitting in the lot was the most adorable red Versa I ever did see - with a perfect sticker price to boot. As I stood there making sure I wasn't drooling, the salesguy came over to tell me that, alas, this one was SOLD! :( What a bummer.
So, we decided to drive one of the other Versas on the lot. It was great. Had excellent pick-up, tons of room, comfy seats, nice extras. I was pretty well hooked by the time we got back to the dealership. The Versa is an awesome car. Still...we had to sit down and crunch numbers. Always a problematic stage to car shopping.
Not this time. The guy we were working with was AWESOME. He is totally straightforward, totally on the level, and totally ready to sell us a car. The other places acted like we were doing them a favor by walking in the door. This dealership recognized that it was up to them to sell to us, not up to us to buy from them. He immediately acknowledged that he was going to drop at least $700 off the sticker price (and that was before the rebates that were already on the table for the month). Essentially, we got the car for WELL under invoice once we factored in our trade-in, rebates, and incentives.
All that was left to do was choose a color! :) I was partial to two colors, but since we already have a blue Sonic, I decided to go with the one that really got me when we walked onto the lot.
It felt great to buy this car.
So...without further adieu...here she is....in her red-headed splendor...VIVIAN THE VERSA!!!!!
2 comments:
Awesome. I saw a red Nissan Versa HB on my ride this morning. Looks hot.
You know it, dude! Be careful you don't get BURNED by how HOT this car is! :)
Post a Comment