I just realized that I don't have a single photo of my cousin from her wedding. Oops! My mom took a few, so I'll have to steal her pics when I get the chance.
I did take a few photos from our whirlwind trip to Cincinnati this weekend. And, it really was a whirlwind.
We were supposed to fly out Friday night around 4:30. Unfortunately, our flight was canceled. They wanted to rebook us on a flight stopping in La Guardia and then heading to Cincy and I said, "no way." We ended up on a flight the next morning. Unfortunately, it didn't leave until 9:30, getting into Cincy at 11. It really sucked to lose nearly 20 hours of time with my family, but at least we got there! See...I'm trying to be nice about it.
We spent part of Saturday with the Dad's side of the family. Some of my cousins, their kids, my Aunts and Uncles. It was really fun to see my cousins and talk about all of the crazy things we used to do when we were kids. Oh, geez!
Saturday night was the wedding. It was beautiful...my cousin was gorgeous and we danced the night away...especially my 84-year old Grandmother. That lady can MOVE, I tell ya! :)
Sunday morning was a brunch stop at my Uncle's and then back to the airport. I swear, it felt like we were barely there. Thankfully, the flight from Cincy back home was only just over an hour, so it wasn't too long in terms of traveling time.
Anyway...back home and back to work. It's going to be a looooong week!
Here are some pics from our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment