I had a very green weekend! And, by green, I do not mean I recycled a lot. I mean that some of my new teammates came up to Philly to visit Alaina and I and ride with our Specialized rep Mike. It was awesome!
We spent some quality time together hanging out on and off the bike, and I am feeling so excited about the coming season. I am going to continue to learn so much from these women, and I know that I will be able to contribute to the team and our goals. I'll certainly miss my Pinkees, but as I keep telling them...I'm not going anywhere. I'm still going to be a part of that group of women, because I really believe in what they stand for.
Anywho...here are some photos from our weekend...
Robin during our Verge fashion show! We spent some time trying on jerseys, bibs, jackets, and vests and trying to decide on a new kit design for 2010. I think we've decided on one that is going to be quite PURTY. :)Thanks to Mike and Maureen for having us all over for dinner and thanks to Alaina and Hoover for putting up the team and to Hoover especially for dealing with all of us clucking hens running around the house! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment