Sunday, December 20, 2009

NWBP Christmas Party

The annual NWBP Christmas party at The Irish Pub took place on Friday night. I haven't been feeling great the past few days, so I stayed in this week, rested a lot, and prepped myself for the big night. Fortunately, I was feeling much better and was ready for a night on the town! :)

It was a good year. Lots of older faces that I enjoy seeing now and again (outside of Facebook!) and the newer crew of younger folks that I really don't know that well, but who love Chuck.

Here are some pics from the night...

Sara - looking dashing, of course.
Me and Den
Richard and Chuck (it's a bit crazy that Richard was one of Chuck's 8th graders many years ago - they've kept in touch and he came in from LA for the holidays...)
general shot of the pub...complete with a Kev, a Steve, a McGarry, a Johnny Gartonny, and a Fixler...nice.
Me and Billy

We had a nice time. Jim and Jeanne showed up, which was awesome. On the way home, it started to snow. Which brings me to my next post and set of photos!

1 comment:

Beezkwee said...

YAY!!! That was a fun night. :)