It's nice to be home, although with the rain continuing today, I am really missing the sun and beautiful warm temps of the Yucatan right now.
Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Adios Mexico! Hola HOME!
So, I got home from Mexico yesterday. We landed in a downpour that had been going on for the past 48 hours. It was a pretty rough landing - one of those landings that you're grabbing a hold of the arms of the seat and the arms of the person next to you just to keep your mind off the fact that the plane is dipping and diving like a dolphin in the water. Ugh. Still, we made it home safe and sound and had a very nice time all in all. Photos and lots of videos will follow - but for now, I have to catch up on life, grading, riding, and other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment