Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Christmas Box.

So, I came home the other night to a random cardboard box sitting in the dining room. Unwrapped and sealed by one strip of packing tape, I was informed that this was one of my Christmas presents. I responded by saying that I did not believe it to be very fair - a large unwrapped box occupying the dining room like a sweet morsel of Christmas goodness. It was a temptation that I feared I would be unable to resist. Little did I know that the temptation would be too great for the Christmas animals!!

They are clearly very organized...

Note the directions:

Beaver - Captain
Moose #1 - Opener
Moose #2 - Back-Up Opener
Dog - Lookout

1. Use horns to rip tape
2. Use horns to open box
3. Eat whatever is in box
4. Blame it on the cats

Ah yes, the animals strike yet again this Christmas!!

No comments: