Well... it is my blog, after all... right??
This week has been busy. I think that this starts the trend of a very busy life. For the next 15 weeks or so. It started on Sunday when I hung my first solo photo show! I'm pretty excited about the images, they're all from my trip out to Hawai'i this past summer. There's landscapes, nature shots, and beautiful seascapes like this one.
If you want to see more, check out my flickr page.
If, by any chance, you want to BUY one of these, just drop me a line and let me know!
I'll be having an opening reception during the Fairmount Arts Crawl in April. It's a long way off, but I'm still very excited about the show and the photos.
I spent the rest of the week getting ready for classes to start on Monday. My schedule is packed, but it's going to be pretty great. My Art 205 is running with a nice, small, intimate group of students and my other courses are packed. I'm working with a new colleague in Honors Seminar this time around. He and I have worked together a few times last semester and I think we have a really nice rapport.
I put together about 21 pages of my Introduction chapter last night. I still have to outline the body chapters, but the major content of the chapter is done. My goal is to get that and the Conclusion done before I leave for Amsterdam. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm determined to graduate this semester!
Well, ta-ta for now... off to work to build lampshades. Don't ask... but I'll post some photos later! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment