Monday, February 18, 2013

Best Response Ever

So, this is the email response that I received from my father after he read my earlier blog post rant...

Subject line: The *ucket List - I'm sure that you can imagine a few options for replacing the asterisk with a letter.

"Read your blog list.  Mine would be a lot longer because I have more history, and have had more time to lear intolerance.

1.  There is a reason they are called UGGS.
2.  Don't see much spandex in town.  Doesn't go with cowboy boots. (They live in Wyoming, mind you!)
3.  You missed Bachelor/ette and Biggest Loser.  Two and a half real classics.
4, 5, 6. Don't know what Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake (vanilla or chocolate?) is, or who Cy Twinky is.

With understanding comes acceptance and tolerance - beware.

Love,
Dad"

Cy Twinky?!  LOL!!!  Oh, my good lord, I love my Dad!

No comments: