168 hours
10,080 minutes
604,800 seconds
Give or take a few hours.
Bring it on.
While I'm excited about the surgery and getting to healing up, I'm even more excited about the fact that my sister, brother-in-law, and niece are going to be visiting for a few days before Christmas!
I'm very lucky in that my sister married a guy from the same basic area as the dear Mr. Porkchop. It's a totally strange coincidence and the two of them met while they were in grad school in Utah. But, it's an AWESOME coincidence, because it means that they come out here to visit his family and then we get to visit, too.
They'll be spending a few days with us and I'm THRILLED about it! I was just hoping for one day so that we could visit with the little munchkin and have Christmas. Now, we're going to get 3 days with them! Yippee skippy!
So, between the surgery and their arrival, I've got about 5 days to recover. Recover and plan some awesome meals!! After all, family visits are all about eating, drinking, and playing cards, right?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment