Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Keester on the Way

Keester (also known as Easter) is on the way! Normally, I get very excited about this holiday....if only for the fact that I get to annoy my husband by hiding eggs and easter baskets around the house and forcing him to find them! This year, however, I am heading to Michigan to visit my Dad. Of course, I am still looking forward to this...it's just not the same as annoying Chuck! :) Anyway...

Dad actually had another surgery on Monday night. He had a build up of fluid around his heart which was causing a bunch of complications. They relieved the pressure and drained the fluid, but at the moment, he is still in the Cardiac Care Unit at the hospital. Hopefully, he will be out for the weekend. Otherwise, I'll be spending Keester making him hunt for eggs in his bedpan! :) Just kidding! (He doesn't have a bedpan!) I'm just happy to be getting home to see him...it's been very hard to be so far away and feel unable to do anything. Even if anything just means visiting him.

That's it for now...I finished the bedroom last night. We now have furniture and it looks great! Check out the photos in our gallery. They aren't great because it's hard to take a great photo of the room, but you'll get the idea! :)

No comments: