I can't believe that I forgot to mention Gertie in my last post. How terrible of me! Gertie was one of the gifts that Chuck and I received from his mom and family...a GARMIN! :) They got us a GPS Navigator for the car! It's sooo cool! You plug her in and tell her where you want to go and BINGO...she gives you turn by turn directions - and talks to you, no less! We used it to get down to Washington, and it was GREAT! On the way home, there was a traffic backup on one of the main highways. The message appeared on one of the big light up signs over the highway and it must have been sent my satelite because Gertie changed our course to get around it. Way rockin'!
I can't wait to use Gertie to get to my races next summer - I won't get lost anymore...WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment