Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Training Camp Countdown!

Today marks the first official day of the Sturdy Girl 1st Annual Training Camp Countdown. In exactly 3 weeks (21 days) I will be on the road to Virginia!

I'm really excited about this camp for several reasons. #1 - it's a GREAT opportunity to be on my bike for an extended period of time for several days straight. I love to ride, I love to train, and this fits me perfectly. #2 - it's an opportunity to get to know some of my teammates better. Not everyone can make it, but it will be a rare chance to spend a lot of time with those who are able to attend. #3 - beautiful scenery! I'm lucky to live and ride in a place like Philly. Once you travel outside of the city, the scenery is very pretty and the riding is really great. But, this will be much different. It will be so fun to climb 3,600 ft, get to ride on quiet roads in the hills and mountains and enjoy professional style SAG! :)

So, anyway...here it is, official countdown begins...

21 Days!

No comments: