I'm looking around for shots of the Womens Pro 1/2/3 race from Kelly Bike Jam. If anyone knows who was out there shooting, please let me know!! THANKS!
In the meantime, I will entertain y'all will some pics that I took of the Sturdies and some of my other favorite girls racing in the 3/4 field. It was great to watch these ladies race, and Robin's attack before the final lap was well-timed and beautifully executed!
In the meantime, I will entertain y'all will some pics that I took of the Sturdies and some of my other favorite girls racing in the 3/4 field. It was great to watch these ladies race, and Robin's attack before the final lap was well-timed and beautifully executed!
To my Sturdy Girls - great racing that day! Sally, Jen, Sands, Brams, Jody, Jenna, and Julie...you ladies rocked it!
Talk about a "Game Face" - go Brams!
Jenna rocking it out!
Sturdy Girl train coming through!
Sally pushing the pace up the hill.
Sally and the Gursk...nice.
The CycleLife Gals...what a great bunch. Sara, Chicken, Jen May, Robin, and Jennifer Cheng.
No comments:
Post a Comment