Anyway...the point of this is that I have been having a little fun with our programming, especially when walking in one of the main doors at school. See, if you walk in one particular entrance, there is a TV in the lobby that is broadcasting the channel. However, the TV is muted, so there is no sound.
Day 1: I enter campus and look up to see Hitler on the TV! All I see is him standing behind a podium, talking with his usual dynamic hand gestures. Maybe this wouldn't have been any less confusing with sound, but at least I could have, possibly, understood what the program was. Maybe?
Day 2: Far more confusing than Day 1, I entered the building to see random shots of black and white TV footage starring....cows. Yep...cows. It was flipping through random shots from programs, all of which included cows. Now, without sound I have absolutely NO IDEA what the heck this was supposed to mean. To be honest, it scared me a little and I'm not sure I want to know! HEHE!!!
Hopefully, no one has the same reaction to our program!
No comments:
Post a Comment