Tuesday, September 15, 2009

News Across the Nation

So, it's been a busy week out here on the East Coast. After a fun and enjoyable summer, I have started back to work. Classes are actually going really well. Things are moving along with plans for Merida and for departmental stuff (new hire, exhibition stuff, museum trips, etc.). I'm working hard to get a lot of my administrative stuff done at school so that I can really hit the road with my dissertation work.

In Michigan, my little nephew actually started school this year. He's only three, but he is taking a bus to school. Such a little man, he is! Not to mention my little Emma-girl! She's not a little tike anymore, but is really growing up FAST! Apparently, both she and Noah raced their bikes at my brother's last race. He said that he is going to send some photos, but I haven't seen them yet. I hope that they send some along...if so, I will post them for sure.

Further west, my big sister is expecting a little nudger of her very own! Last week, she found out that they are expecting a little girl. How exciting! I am trying to figure out how I can get out there to see her before the baby is born and DEFINITELY afterward!

It's very exciting around here, I guess. Lots going on, lots coming up, and lots on the burner right now.

No comments: