Just one problem....I recently got sick. I NEVER get sick. Or, at least, I get sick about once a winter. Of course, as my luck would have it, my one time getting sick is now. So, I had to cancel my trip and not go out (can't risk getting anyone out there sick!). I am terribly disappointed, not to even speak of how bummed my sister is.
For now, I will have to satisfy my desire to see little Ella by looking at photos and videos that have been promised to be sent my way. I'm hoping that they come out with her sometime soon and that we will get to see them at that time. For now...I have to just sit around and mope a bit and then move onward.
To Julie, Scott and Eloise...I love you guys, miss you terribly, and can't wait to see you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment