Tuesday, February 09, 2010

SRSLY?

More snow? SRSLY? Oy vey.

It looks as though we east coasters are going to get pummeled again! There's another snow storm on the way, expected to hit tonight and into tomorrow and drop another 12-18 inches on our already white behinds.

Honestly, it's not that I mind the snow. I really don't. In fact, it's quite pretty to look at and makes everything look so pristine and clean. In that respect, I really like the snow. However, it does put a bit of a damper on being able to ride your BICYCLE! Grrrr..... And, since I am trying to get my bum in gear for NRC races again this year, I need to be out there, on the road, with my team, getting in shape!

I'm doing what I can on the trainer for now, but it's certainly getting a bit silly around these parts. Bring on Spring!

No comments: