Thursday, September 09, 2010

Apocalypse Cow

According to the Bible, there are signs for the Apocalypse. These include things like seas boiling, the dead rising from the grave, dogs and cats - living together. Okay, maybe that last one is just a line from Ghostbusters, but did you ever think that certain things happening around you may be indicators of the Great End of Days?

Take my afternoon for example. It's a beautiful day...sun shining, birds chirping, construction guys jackhammering things outside my office, la-dee-da. Then, I make the trek to my lunch truck to nom some delicious dumplings. Without even paying much attention, I walk up to the window and ask for my favorite lunchtime nom and I am told that they no longer have them. It's only then that I peer over at the menu to discover that the entire thing has changed. My beloved truck is no longer the sushi, chinese food, dumpling truck of Spring 2010, but it has become a generic, run of the mill cheesesteak sandwich truck. What the HECK is going on here?!?! No DUMPLINGS? What in the world am I gonna do?!?!

So...I have come to the only logical conclusion...the end is nigh. Yes, I see it on the horizon....it's APOCALYPSE COW!!! Save yourselves, good people!

No comments: