Thursday, September 30, 2010

You Got BURNED

Ok - so, I freely admit that I am a bit of a klutz. Of course, I seem to be less klutzy when on two wheels as opposed to two legs, but...whatever.

So, last week - while prepping for the Special Olympics event and our trip south to Baltimore, I baked cookies. My favorite white chocolate, craisin oatmeal cookies. YUM.

Somehow, in the midst of baking, I managed to tap a 375 degree cookie sheet against my bicep. Yes, people, I burned the UPPER part of my arm with a cookie sheet. Super smart, I know. Fortunately, it is healing rapidly and soon, I will only have a faint scar for my stupidity.

Last night...while making lasagna for dinner, I reached into the oven and, yep...you got it...burned my OTHER arm! OK - so, now I am just a giant walking disaster.

Please save me from myself before I scorch my eyebrows off.

No comments: