The team has been working tirelessly on sponsors, new riders, and possibly some new threads? I am super excited about the prospects that lie before us as a team. We spent last weekend down on Baltimore for the Special Olympics/Junior's Day Out event. Some of the new recruits came out for the event with us and just spending the day/weekend with them proved to me that this upcoming year is going to be GREAT! We laughed until we cried over our sushi dinner and have been laughing with one another ever since. We all have really strong personalities that somehow blend together wonderfully. And, we all have individual and team goals that mesh well together. Essentially, it is looking like CAWES is going to have a great 2011 season!
I know that I am being a bit cryptic in terms of who these new recruits are, but I can tell you that they include a sprinter, a climber, and a wicked awesome domestique. The identities of these gals will be revealed VERY soon on both our blog and our website - so stay tuned to those channels for more info!
In other, purely random news...I thought that the following thread of stuff from Facebook was funny enough to do a screen shot and post here. Thanks to Alex, Lenore and Rob for helping me make a funny! :)

Happy Thursday, everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment