I mean, seriously...how cute is that?! New team car? What do you think, Mazda? You wanna sponsor a wicked crew of ladies in lime?
Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Green Machine
So, I've been told that lime green is the new black. I mean, it was certainly a popular color this year in cycling kits - soooo many teams had adopted the "Green Means GO" mentality. Apparently, this has recently been taken up by the car industry as well. My most recent favorite addition to the fleet of cute little hatchbacks like my Vivian is this one...the Mazda 2.
I mean, seriously...how cute is that?! New team car? What do you think, Mazda? You wanna sponsor a wicked crew of ladies in lime?
I mean, seriously...how cute is that?! New team car? What do you think, Mazda? You wanna sponsor a wicked crew of ladies in lime?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment