Years ago, I remember my mom telling me a very funny story.
She woke up one day and was FURIOUS at my father. She wouldn't even speak to him. He could not figure out what was wrong and why she was so angry. She continued this for several hours, which turned into nearly a day. Finally, he managed to get her to tell him what it was that he had done to make her so mad. Her response?
In a dream, he had broken her leg.
Oh yeah....in a dream.
I thought that my mom was nuts...until...
I woke up one morning absolutely fuming at Chuck. At first, I wasn't even sure why I was so mad at him, I just knew that I had this rage in my whole body towards him. I rolled away from him in bed and didn't even want him to touch me. I thought, "Oh, boy...this is just like my mom!" So, I tried to remember what had happened in my dream. Then it hit me, he DUMPED me! In my dream, he had broken up with me and told me to take a flying leap. No wonder I was so mad. Crazy, yes...but I was sooo angry.
Chuck sent me this cartoon yesterday...My parents and I got a VERY big laugh out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment