Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hit the Road, Jack

Well, I have finally hit my limit. I can no longer condemn myself to the Bike/Pain Cave. I am headed OUT! It's supposed to be a sunny day with a high around 39. That sounds downright balmy after our consistent low 30s and 20 degree weather of late. It will be fantastic to get out on the road with BChan and Pam today...thanks to those ladies for getting my butt outside!!

So, in order to be fully prepared (yes, that's right, I said prepared), I have laid out my gear...

So...here goes...


- CAWES winter jacket and hat - can't go outside without the warmest stuff you own.
- Winter gloves and shoe covers - gotta protect the fingers and the toes
- speaking of toes - I also include toe warmers from Grabber and my wooly VERGE socks (yay!)
- to keep the rest of me toasty, I've got my Mad Alchemy embrocation. Cannot LIVE without the embro!!
- posterior protection from DZ Bliss - oh yeah!
- bonk protection from, Luna, Gu, Orbana and CeraSport - oh yum!
- life protection by Road ID - it's green, of course!

Sigh...I think that's everything.

Time to get fueled up with some breakfast and then....it's off to the road!

No comments: