Thank goodness for my teammates. Honestly, I think that if it weren't for them, I might truly go insane this winter. We have, for the most part, been reduced to training in our Bike Caves. In fact, Bike Cave has probably become one of the new terms in the dictionary (alongside "refudiate") for 2010/2011.
Anywho...the other day, BChan and I headed over to the Grizzly's house for a little jam in the basement. Cheered on by the meowing of Squeaker and Taffy, we managed to eek out a 2 hour session while watching "Road to Paris" and "X-Men." Not too shabby. At least we got to suffer together....AND eat lunch at Food For All afterwards!!
Since we got pummeled last night, I have a feeling this weekend might find us revisiting the pain cave together. Sigh...one of these days, I'll see long stretches of pavement again. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment