This was my second full week of classes. Things are going really well...my students are engaged, AWAKE, and seem interested in the material and reading it...which is a good thing! My grad class is also going well...I chose a topic for my research paper and am anxiously awaiting some digital copies of a collection of 1893 lithographs so that I can really hunker down and get it done. It's an exciting project because it is completely original, no one has written on these lithographs before, so I have a possible article in the works with this one.
Riding is still on the docket of things to do every day, but it's getting harder as my days are more filled with scheduled events and the days keep getting shorter! I was out on the bike yesterday at 5:00 and it seemed like the sun was about to disappear already. Man, I don't like this time of the year! :( Looks like the trainer and training wheel will be getting more and more use as time goes on. Maybe tonight, I'll set it up in front of the TV to ride with whatever race is being shown on Verses?! :)
I guess that's it from the front for now...hopefully, we'll do something exciting soon that I can share! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment