To cast your vote...go to the Slipstream website starting tomorrow! They'll have the top 5 choices out of the 400 entries that they received. Some of them were GREAT, some...not so much. Still, I'm interested in helping to determine the jersey that will grace the up and coming BEST team in US and Pro Cycling. GO SLIPSTREAM!!!!!Follow along as I drop bits of my life on the blog room floor. Hopefully, some of this journey will be interesting. Most of it, I imagine, will just be downright normal. Alas...here we are.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Slipstream Jersey!
OK...so this is the current Slipstream jersey....well known for rocking the orange and blue argyle! The team has recently opened a contest to design the new team jersey...and we get to vote.
To cast your vote...go to the Slipstream website starting tomorrow! They'll have the top 5 choices out of the 400 entries that they received. Some of them were GREAT, some...not so much. Still, I'm interested in helping to determine the jersey that will grace the up and coming BEST team in US and Pro Cycling. GO SLIPSTREAM!!!!!
To cast your vote...go to the Slipstream website starting tomorrow! They'll have the top 5 choices out of the 400 entries that they received. Some of them were GREAT, some...not so much. Still, I'm interested in helping to determine the jersey that will grace the up and coming BEST team in US and Pro Cycling. GO SLIPSTREAM!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment