Thursday, April 02, 2009

24 Hours of Vivian!

A full 24 hours after bringing Vivian home from the dealership, and I am certain that we made the perfect decision about our new car. She is everything I wanted and more. Honestly, I know that I sound cheesy, but she really is great. It feels good to be driving a car that I like so much. I hope that they are fixing Esther up at the dealer and that someone will buy her and continue to love her like we did. But, anyway...here she is...official photos of Vivian.


Check out her sexy backside - I wish my rump was this cute! ;)
I was coming home from training tonight (with Bubba stored safely in the back hatch - perfect bike car!) and I was driving on the highway. Suddenly, I realized that Vivian was purring along at just over 80 mph! Holy Crap! If I were in Esther, she would have been dropping her transmission. Needless to say, I slowed down - but what a great feeling.
Happy, happy, joy, joy!

No comments: